Benefits for Corporate Members of the Austro-British Society (€ 500,-- p.a.)
- You may take up to 4 company representatives or customers as invited guests to ABS Events
- If the numbers of participants are limited you will take precedence over anyone else before the general Invitations are being dispatched
You will have the opportunity to present your company or services
- as a sponsor of an ABS event (email@example.com)
- with an article in the ABS newsletter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- with a link on the ABS website (www.oebrg.at, email@example.com)
- through special offers to ABS members (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contacts with other ABS corporate members
- Contact with the Austrian Ambassador in London
- as well as with the British Ambassador in Vienna
- Participation in Business Circles and Networking Meetings
- ... and last but not least contact with the currently approx. 500 ABS members and more than 60 corporate members.
Good to know:
- The Austro-British Society (ABS/ www.oebrg.at ) actively promotes the social, economic, cultural and political exchange of interests as well as dialogue between these two nations and their markets.
- On average we hold two high quality ABS events per month - lectures by speakers from both countries on hot topics, presentations, concerts, theatre, social events and many others, all held in appropriate representative locations. These include, amongst others, the British Embassy, the Oesterreichische Nationalbank (The National Bank of Austria), the Hofburg Palace- with the corresponding interest and positive coverage by TV and print media.
- This deliberately high diversity of events results in an ideal platform for effective networking for all Anglophiles.
- The Board of Directors consists of experienced executives from business, finance, culture and diplomatic services from both countries. These include as honorary president, the British Ambassador H.E. Leigh Turner (Vienna), the British Ambassador H.E. Susan le Jeune d'Allegeershecque (Paris) and the Austrian Ambassador H.E. Dr. Emil Brix (Moscow) and the British Ambassador H.E. Simon Smith (Kiev).
- The ABS is a member of the official umbrella organisation PaN (Partner of All Nations, www.dachverband-pan.org), under the patronage of the Federal President Dr. Heinz Fischer. This gives access to a network of approximately 120 further bilateral societies.
© ABS (updated 01 March 2014 by Fred Fruth)